Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Happened.

It has been almost 2 years since I have updated my blog. It seems like only yesterday I took a break to focus in on work. Where did the time go? Poof! Wouldn't it be great to be able to rewind?

All has been well with the Montano's. Thankfully we are all happy and healthy. I plan on updating some fun things that happened since we last spoke. You know, birthdays, crafts, home updates. Basically rewind, catch up and move forward.

I can't wait to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melysa
    I am your newest follower from the Saturday Linky party. I had to click around when I saw you had the gap in posting! Welcome back! Would love a follow back! great tutorial
    laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!