Saturday, April 7, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #2

Welcome the second installment of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE

This week I decided to share a song I really like.
It's a classic club song.
It's in my iPod.
It's great for your workout playlist

Shannon - Give Me Tonight

I do have to mention that I have never seen the video and
!BOY! was I entertained.

Let me count the ways:

  1. Warlock/Vampire Guy  (can't tell which he is) who can disappear AND do the "robot"
  2. Awesome Hair
  3. Sparkly outfits
  4. Mullets
  5. Contemporary Dancers (who look nakey)
  6. Lip syncing
  7. Smoke Machine


Everything that made the 80's super awesome!
Check it out.
Have a chuckle on me. :)




XOXO,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!