Saturday, September 15, 2012

Songs from the Vault Saturday #18


Welcome to week 18 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE

This week I'm featuring a song that I love.
I used it as one of my wedding songs
and it holds a special place in my heart.
But, it now holds an even more sacred place.

This week, one of my friends lost her husband .
He was diagnosed with Brain Cancer late last year and
lost his courage battle early Thursday morning.
It was 11 months to the day of his diagnosis.
This was the song she walked down the aisle to marry her soul mate.

My friend supported, cared and fought with him every step of the way.
She also fought hard for their two small boys, ages 5 and 3,
to make sure they had a sense of normalcy in the face of such pain and sadness,
and to have good memories of both their daddy and mommy during this time.
She is a super woman.

This song is in memory of Dan.
Rest in Peace.
And to Gina, Carson and Tyler; we love you.


By Your Side - Sade





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!